To pass the steps from this instruction you need a stable internet connection. Wi-Fi is strongly recommended.
- Log out of your Zvooq account in the mobile app;
- restart your device and start the app again;
- log in using the account with premium subscription and wait for the synchronization to end. Usually, it takes a couple of minutes.
If you followed all these steps and they didn't help, send us an e-mail to email@example.com or message us right from the app with the information listed below:
1. Screenshots from the app with your login and premium subscription information.
In the bottom-right corner of the screen press the profile icon, after that press the name of your account on the top of the screen. Make a screenshot and send it to us.
2. Premium subscription confirmation.
To find the premium subscription confirmation, please complete the following steps:
- Open iTunes app on your computer;
- in the top line open the "Store" menu and choose "View account" in the pop-up. If you can't see this menu, log in with your Apple ID;
- in the opened window log in with the Apple ID and confirm the action by pressing "View account";
- on the opened page find the "Purchase history" and press "See all";
- In the opened list find the button you need and press the gray arrow left from it to move to the section you need.
Make a page's screenshot and send it to us with the screenshot you made before.